Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Bye-Bye, Infant Room!
When I went to sign her in at daycare this morning, there was a note for me that said “Congratulations”…Olivia was graduating from the infant room to the toddler room. So I arrive to pick her up at the end of the day and they tell me she didn’t transition today….and that I need to see someone at the front desk. Hmmmm. Well, there was an “incident” today. Our precious angel bit another baby today. Yes! She BIT someone!!! She’s NEVER been aggressive so I was shocked…then I just started laughing. I ask the director what I was supposed to do….I mean, she’s only 14 months old! The director smiled too and just said there was nothing we could do….she’s a baby and sometimes babies bite. She also said it looked like Olivia was leaning in to kiss the other baby, but accidentally bit down. Yes, this makes much more sense! She’s very much in her “kissing” mode right now….she comes at you with her mouth open….so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment