Thursday, January 26, 2006
First day back to work
Today was Livie's 4th day at daycare (the first truly full day) and Mom's first day back to work. It went really well. It was great to be back at work and back in the swing of things. And Livie had a great report card today...she was happy all day and played a lot...totally different baby than Monday. The teachers said she has adjusted really fast.
The downside...we got home at 6:00, pulled something together for dinner in about 20 minutes, gave her a bath and only had a few minutes to play before she crashed. She was fighting to stay away until 7:00. I LOVE my job and I absolutely believe that daycare will be so great for her socially & developmentally....but this will definitely be an adjustment. We'll now live for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am a member of First Coast FCC, too (we met long ago at a Waiting Families) meeting. Would love to chat with you about how you found your daycare. I work, too, full-time at UNF and love my career and also believe that day care will be the best option for Ruby (don't think nanny is best route for us for first year as we will be working on attachment parenting). Your blog is wonderful and I check it frequently to see updates of your beautiful daughter's face :)
Best,
Kim
Post a Comment