Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Olivia!!

Livie sucks her toes just before falling asleep!!.... Long, exciting day!!!...Livie and her daddy are both sleeping now! (It's 9:15 p.m. here in Nanchang.). She definitely has some lungs on her...but she calms quickly. We're all getting to know each other and feel like we're bonding quickly. She even laughed tonight when Steve was playing with her (I got a half smile...he got the laugh!). She looks just like her referral pics. Doesn't look like a butterball without all those layers! She's little....sleeping in 3-6 month PJs....willl probably wear mostly 6-9 month clothes. We're exhausted, elated, overwhelmed, frazzled...so happy to have her in our arms! She is so beautiful. What an incredible experience!!! Sherry

1 comment:

Emily said...

I know I don't know you or have the slightest connection to you, but I accidentally came upon your blog tonight. Congratulations. I know that it is a blessing to have her home with you! I have two siblings adopted from Latvia, and I understand the waiting and time it takes to get the blessings for our lives! Congratulations and may God bless you all.