Sunday, October 02, 2005
We're packing already!!
During Desperate Housewives tonight, I packed one of the small suitcases with Livie's medicine cabinet. It's unbelievable how much STUFF we're advised to take with us. Just in case she gets sick. You can't get Tylenol or Advil or antibiotics in China...so you take everything you think you might need....for both yourself and the baby.
I can't believe I was able to get everything for her in a small suitcase...meds, diapers (taking about 30...we'll buy diapers in China but save the "good American" diapers for the flight home...the more "leak proof"), wipes, bottles, bath products, etc. No...her clothes are not in this bag! Those will have to go in our suitcase.
We plan on taking 2 small suitcases (the 1 or 2 day size) and 1 medium suitcase...plus 2 backpacks that we'll care on the plane. I think we'll have empty space in the medium suitcase...but we'll fill it up before we head home with lots of goodies we'll buy in China.
Maybe I'll get our suitcase loaded in the next week or so. Is it possible that I'll actually be THAT organized?? I'm usually all talk and no action. We'll see....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment